Monday, November 06, 2006

We would vote for more weather like this past weekend.

Wow whatta weekend! Friday's bright blue sky really complimented our peak Fall Foliage, and the weather only got better Saturday and Sunday. I hope everyone got a chance to enjoy some of it outdoors. I spent all day Saturday cleaning up the fallen leaves in the yard. All around the high pitched whine of electric leaf blowers and the lower sound of gas blowers and mowers let me know many others were busy as well. In the front now all but a few trees are bare, but in back I'd say 50% of the leaves are still up there. So I think this year I'm in pretty good shape. I'll climb up on the roof again today to get the leaves out one more time....and hopefully that will only happen once again this season. I'd let it go, but this next system promises to wet the area down with 1" to 2" of rain from tonight through early Wednesday morning.

Today: Mostly cloudy with a 20% chance for a shower late. SE 5-10 High: 60

Tonight: Rainy periods, cool. South 5 Low: 49

Tuesday: Rainy with a few storms. South 5-10 High: 59

Tuesday Night: Rain tapers off Low: 53

Wednesday: AM shower possible, clouds decrease. High: 68

Thursday: Mostly sunny, mild. High: 70

Friday: Mostly sunny, mild. High: 71

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home