Monday, October 30, 2006

A Real Treat For Now, Then Chillier.

It was nice to see the weather clearing out Saturday morning after a very sloppy Friday. Saturday afternoon Dudley and I took a long stroll to enjoy the breezy and cool conditions. I think he really took pleasure in the added attraction of a new adventure as we took off on a few formerly unexplored side streets. Duds was in full nasal heaven and seemed to really appreciate the many stops I made to snap some pictures. I'll post them in the days to come along with some of your shots that have been e-mailed in. Keep them coming to : tbenson@wrcbtv.com .
Sunday was one of those pure blue days that October is so well known for. I spent a little time in the yard trying to keep up with the carpet of orange, yellow, and red that's now piling up quickly. I began thinking I'm glad I broke out the camera when I did, as rapidly as the leaves are falling. I wish these vivid colors and blue skies would hang around a bit longer.

Today: Sunny and Warm. South 5-10 High: 77

Tonight: Fair and Cool. Light SW Winds. Low: 47

Tuesday: Clouds Increase, Mild. SW Winds 5-10. High: 70

Trick Or Treating: Mostly cloudy at 5pm: 67
30% For A Shower 8 pm: 58
30% For A Shower 10pm: 57

Wednesday: 30% For a light shower. High: 66

Thursday: Partly cloudy, cooler. High: 63

Friday: Mostly Sunny. High: 58

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home