Friday, October 28, 2005

Frosty Mornings, Sunny Afternoons, Gradual Warming

I'm not sure what's up with Blogger today. Seems pictures won't go through. Maybe I'll get one posted later this morning.
Even though I'm picture-less today, the weekend weather looks picture perfect.
Airshow Chattanooga 2005 takes to the skies Saturday and Sunday and I'm sure the pilots will appreciate the "severe clear" conditions high pressure will provide. The Blue Angels are certainly worth checking out if you've never seen them in action.
Winds will be very light throughout the weekend which is a very good thing considering how dry we are.
  • Since January 1st we are 5.60" below normal
  • Since September 1st we are 4.52" below normal
  • Since October 1st we are 2.13" below normal

Saturday night we set the clocks back to Standard Time and get an extra hour of sleep. I don't know about you, but I could really use it. And I'll be glad to catch 40 extra winks this weekend.

Enjoy the weather this weekend! Hopefully we'll catch some rainfall Tuesday and Wednesday of next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home