Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Yo - Yo - Yo....The Up And Down Weather Rap




















A few more images from Saturday's Kayak For Conservation. Ahhhhhh! Basking in full sunshine the past few days has lulled us into believing October is a tranquil month. But things are about to bounce up and down faster than a Duncan Butterfly. (I actually never had one. I think my brother Phil had a goldish one. My yo-yo was the glow in the dark Duncan. Verrry cool with a black light.) Anyway - The yo-yo went down yesterday morning to frosty levels across the Tennessee Valley. Now Mother Nature is yanking the string back up and we'll be close to record highs the next 3 days.
  • Day Forecast High Record High
  • Mon 82 85 in 1953
  • Tue 84 87 in 1938
  • Wed 86 88 in 1941

Then the Duncan drops down this weekend with highs Saturday in the low 70s, but we may see highs only in the 60s Sunday and Monday. And with some wind that will feel pretty brisk.

Now yo, yo, yo. Where'd I stash my heavy jacket-o?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home